Wednesday 4 January 2017

Still ongoing

Of Machines and Men is still subject of ongoing work. Thanks for your patience; just gotta tidy my computer and set it to back up properly, before I can start photographing and otherwise generating content for this blog. I get very obsessive about having backups of every single datum on my computer, and this will include backups of my blog and content, so I've gotta get that sorted first.

Then, on to blog design. I'm looking at having social media integration, auto-sharing new posts on Facebook, Facebook comments for pages on the blog, and a beautiful archive of all projects, old and new. It's gonna be a lot of work, and am rather depressed at the moment.

EDIT: Originally published May, 2016. Republished during site testing for tags/labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment